Disciplinary committee is to maintain discipline in the campus, college premises, classroom as well as in the hospitals wherever the students are posted. Also to create a safe, motivating and acceptable college environment by supporting the use of positive attitudes and practices. To take measures for inappropriate behaviour where ever necessary.
- Students shall maintain and enforce strict discipline within the college campus.
- The cell phone is prohibited in the college campus and if a student is found carrying a cell phone, it will be taken away and handed over to the Principal.
- To monitor the movement of the students in the college and prevent students from loitering around in the corridors during the college hours.
- To ensure that all the students attend classes without bunking and prevent them from leaving college early. Please note that no student can leave the college early without prior permission from the concerned authorities.
- To maintain proper discipline in the college canteen and students' waiting rooms.
- If any damage is caused to the college property by any student/group of students, the cost of the same will be recovered with a fine from the said student/group followed by disciplinary action.
- If the student engaged in any activity which is found to be indisciplinary in nature, action will be taken based on the rules and regulations of the college.
|Name ||Designation ||Mobile Number |
|Mr. Shijikumar.P S ||Chairperson || |
|Mrs. Thasneem C K ||Senior Lecturer || |
|Mrs. Sajeena C H ||Senior Lecturer || |
|Miss. Anagha C M ||Senior Lecturer || |
|Mr. Rashid K ||Senior Lecturer || |
|Dr Jeena Beegum ||Senior Lecturer || |
|Mrs. Nasiya N ||Senior Lecturer || |
|Mrs. Shamna P M ||Lecturer || |