Jamia Salafiya Pharmacy College
The Jamia Salafiya Pharmacy College was established in 1998 with the aim of imparting quality education and research in the sphere of pharmacy and allied sectors. Started with Diploma in Pharmacy, the college geared up with B. Pharm in 2004, M. Pharm in 2010 and Pharm. D in 2018. We continue to be a centre of excellence.
The college is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS), approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Kerala Government along with Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). By the aim of keeping our course content in line with the current research and practices, we carry out trainings and workshops for pharmacists, alongside with Kerala State Pharmacy Council. The academic ambience of the campus is constituted by state-of-the-art classrooms, digital library, animal house and laboratories equipped with advanced instruments.
The college is recognized as an eminent research centre by KUHS and we have standing MoUs with reputed educational and research institutions. Our projects, thus offer our students extensive exposure to the current trend in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
The Jamia Salafiya Pharmacy College has been keeping an excellent academic track record with our students clinching the best position in the university results. In an effort to ensure consistency in this performance, we periodically assess our practices based on feedback from students, guardians and modify our teaching methodology accordingly.
|Number of courses ||: ||05 Courses – B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Pharm. D, Ph. D & D .Pharm |
|Number of Faculty Members ||: ||29 |
|Number of Students ||: ||410 |
- One among the eight educational establishments of Jamia Salafiya Educational Association.
- Attractive campus with the best academic environment.
- Well established animal house (CPCSEA Approved) for academic research.
- Digital library and classrooms for all courses.
- Well-equipped and furnished laboratories for UG, PG and Ph.D
- College Seminar Hall, conference hall, hospital, canteen & stationery all are in the campus
- On-going research projects in pharmaceutical sciences with the approval of CPCSEA and under the guidance of faculty.
- More than 100 articles were published in indexed and reputed national and international journals.
- Funded seminars and research projects in association with government agencies.
- Signed MoU with other educational and medical institutions for outsourcing research activities.
- Keep up excellent academic performance and the best university results.
- Assess the teaching and learning process at various levels and implement strategies for improvement.
- Language lab to improve the communication skill of the students.
- English is the only medium of communication inside the campus.
Sports, Games & Arts
- College-level sports, games and arts competitions annually.
- Active participation in inter-college competitions of KUHS.
- Physical education centre with full-fledged playfields and courts for football, cricket, volleyball, badminton and table tennis.
- Record of achievements in arts festival conducted by KSSPCMA.
Awards, Recognitions, accreditation etc
- Recognized Ph.D research centre of KUHS.
- The Secretary and Manager were awarded the “EMINENT PHILANTHROPIST” award in the field of pharmacy education in 2014 from Kerala State Self-Financing Pharmacy College Management Association.
- Four faculties were awarded Ph. D in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Exclusively developed a mobile application to streamline and update students’ academic data, performance, online access and that definitely enhance teacher-learner relationship.
- Conduct education programmes for pharmacists registered with Kerala State Pharmacy Council.